• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Hypex stand-alone power amplifiers with DSP?

OP
sigbergaudio

sigbergaudio

Major Contributor
Audio Company
Forum Donor

Vince2

Vtv amps told me that they have the dsp modules and could customize their amps although they had not had much interest in this and did not give me a quote.

abdo123

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
Correct, but it's the only ready-made option with Hypex DSP I'm aware of. Admittedly not really what OP was asking for.
On diyAudio there are threads about putting a Fusion in a box, but if I remember correctly the drawback is that you can't bypass the DAC which is not stellar so you'll have an extra conversion.

The dac is actually stellar with allegedly above 100 SINAD. Which is way more than what the mains powered Hypex requires.

Furthermore, they have digital inputs so no need for extra conversion

daniboun

Major Contributor
Hi,

I have what you are looking for )
NC252MP + Hypex DSP finished amp or NC500MP + Hypex DSP. Finished amp and ready to use )
XLR / RCA + diital inputs in Black H2000 alu case.

I also have some Bi Amp. speakers with 2 Hypex Ncore modules per speaker + DSP made 100% in Italy.

MP me )

Some other example here without dsp :

Top Bottom