• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Hundreds of speakers measured here! impressive list)

daniboun

Major Contributor

Egghead

Anyone know how to get in touch with these guys to request a measurement? I’d be willing to send a JBL Studio 590 if they would do it.

voodooless

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
Anyone know how to get in touch with these guys to request a measurement? I’d be willing to send a JBL Studio 590 if they would do it.
Why not send to Amir right here at ASR?

Egghead

Why not send to Amir right here at ASR?
Sorry, I meant Amir, Erin or anyone else who does these fantastic measurements. How would I go about contacting them to see if they would be willing to take it on, as I’m sure they are all backlogged.?

sweetchaos

Major Contributor
The Curator
Contact either Amir or Erin (from ErinsAudioCorner.com) to get it measured on Klippel NFS.

Alternatively, for around US$1500, you could send it to Warkwyn in USA, since they also have a Klippel NFS:

Alternatively, to get you 80% of the spinorama quality, you can measure it yourself, using Napilopez's guide:

voodooless

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
Sorry, I meant Amir, Erin or anyone else who does these fantastic measurements. How would I go about contacting them to see if they would be willing to take it on, as I’m sure they are all backlogged.?
Just send a PM to @amirm.

Top Bottom