• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Humans are not audio machines

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 21219

There is a subforum on this site that may help you understand quite a few things.

In it there is a great deal of information on the very topics that you have mentioned.

And two entries that help explain the most commonly used test for scientific comparisons:

If you posted on this site because you're frustrated with the difficulty of learning the truth about audio, these will help.

If, on the other hand, you just want to spew filth and insults, display ignorance and resist learning, there are other audio sites that I am sure you will find more amenable.

Jim

AdamG

Debunking the “Infomercial” hawkers & fabricators
Forum Donor
Nah am going to swear like a bitch, just as will use more "moderate" language. As a successful EE I have earned the right :) :)
Not a question more an observation.
As for proof , which bit ?
Neural network function is very much known, and indeed old hat by now. The brain does work primarily as a pattern recognition system, I can not see much argument there. Yes we do process sound we receive real time, and yes we are able to derive much more from that input than a frequency spectrum.
Do I want to go and spend thousands and loads of time testing hundreds of people so I can firmly say that have proved my thesis, NOPE !!! Got high speed layout to do this weekend then its drugs sex and rock and roll :)
Just Trolling then. Got it! Bye bye now….;) Thread closed. Yawn…..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom