• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

How to use apo equalizer easily.

bloodshoteyed

Major Contributor
it looses either all or most of the settings, happens to me almost every week
you have to manually check the boxes on each output you want it to work with and then restart, which is a massive pita

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
it looses either all or most of the settings, happens to me almost every week
you have to manually check the boxes on each output you want it to work with and then restart, which is a massive pita
I have done the reset the audio settings and checked each radio in the list and selected them all stuff. I just want a good EQ/PEQ that I can set and then forget. EQ APO is doing that very well.

bloodshoteyed

Major Contributor
btw, since you listed your HW...it's not HW bound (got the same problem on 3 or 4 PCs) and it's been known to the developer for quite a while, it seems by google's hit dates

ccc118

Did you verify this?
This needs to be enabled. View attachment 227212
After my last peace update, I had to re-enable my default playback device.
I had this happen to me recently. I didn't notice it wasn't working at first until I tried toggling it on and off and realized it wasn't actually doing anything. Reinstalling it on the playback device and then restarting works, but it's kind of annoying when this happens.

ccc118

Actually, you generally just need to run the Configurator again.
Yes, going into the configurator and checking off the device and then restarting your computer will fix it. I haven't paid attention to whether an update to Peace is what's causing the issue, but next time it wants to update, I'll check and see.

FurstMan

Hi,

I allow myself to revive the subject because on my side, APO does not work despite all the solutions proposed on the web. On the other hand, with the Peace interface, everything works. So much the better, you say... but I prefer the original APO interface which seems more "user friendly" and light to me than Peace. I feel like I'm the only one in this case and I can't find why it works on one side and not on the other. Someone would have any idea ? Thanks.

Top Bottom