• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

How to Support Audio Science Review

Sonny

Forum Donor
Hi guys, first post here.

I became a Patreon few minutes ago just to say thank you for the amazing work done with ASR.
This place is a gold mine, it reminds me of the old school internet so much, keep it like this!

Obiden

With the other Bernie, we all get free stuff like free X6700, free iPhones , FREE FREE ..

hawk01

Sorry Amirm, I don' t think you can use non-US credit cards as the details of address are required and and that is a USA-centric only format.

So I can only offer you moral support for the time being.
hi @amirm i am in the same boat here. would like to post a donation but no way around having a US issued credit card. ASR is the wealth of information this world deserves especially in these times of false audio prophets!

Reactions: PSO

Rockfella

Forum Donor
hi @amirm i am in the same boat here. would like to post a donation but no way around having a US issued credit card. ASR is the wealth of information this world deserves especially in these times of false audio prophets!
I used an Indian debit card. Try paypal?

Rockfella

Forum Donor

Jimbob54

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
paypal only accepts US credit cards.

I've just donated again using paypal in the UK. But I do have a UK paypal account- dont know how it works with visitor accounts.

Rockfella

Forum Donor
In fact, I linked paypal to an Indian bank debit account with an India address, not even CC. It works. I guess it might be some Settings issue.
Works great yes :)

noiseangel

Donated. Well worth the money too. This website has provided me many hours of laughter reading reviews.

Dmitri

Forum Donor
Well Amirm, I figured it was time to put up or shut up...and since I’m not so good at the latter option.... ; )

ASR has become one of my favorite getaways, and has helped make tough times tolerable. Thanks for the diligence, humor and hard work you put into making it both fascinating and fun. You’ve got some extra shoes to fill now....not sure how you’re going to do it...but know you have not just my support, but I’m pretty sure it’s safe to say the support of the entire community.

OP
amirm

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
Sorry Amirm, I don' t think you can use non-US credit cards as the details of address are required and and that is a USA-centric only format.
Just a note that I found where paypal was enforcing this and disabled it. Sorry about that. Didn't know it had such a setting until I went looking for something else.

OP
amirm

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
Donated. Well worth the money too. This website has provided me many hours of laughter reading reviews.
Well Amirm, I figured it was time to put up or shut up...and since I’m not so good at the latter option.... ; )

ASR has become one of my favorite getaways, and has helped make tough times tolerable. Thanks for the diligence, humor and hard work you put into making it both fascinating and fun. You’ve got some extra shoes to fill now....not sure how you’re going to do it...but know you have not just my support, but I’m pretty sure it’s safe to say the support of the entire community.

Thank you so much you all. Much appreciated.

Svet

Forum Donor
Hi Amirm, how to be sure you received my donation ? I have the receipt but no confirmation from ASR...

OP
amirm

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
Hi Amirm, how to be sure you received my donation ? I have the receipt but no confirmation from ASR...
Thank you so much for the donation. THe process is manual and sometimes it is hard for me to track a donation to a member. I just upgraded your title. What mechanism did you use for the donation?

Top Bottom