• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

How to Support Audio Science Review

Timcognito

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Last edited:

jhb74

Forum Donor
@amirm - Donated. I've been a mostly silent reader since late 2020. Before I discovered ASR, and after watching youtube's for a month, I bought a set of Triangle BR03's and their matching center channel. I actually don't want to talk about it....

Since reading ASR, and as a direct result of the review you posted, I've snagged an IOTAVX SA3, multiple SMSL products, a Wiim Pro Plus, a Buckeye NC502MP 2 channel, a NEOHIPO ET30 VU meter (!!!) - something I would have NEVER trusted without the review, a pair of ELAC DBR62's, a set of Monitor Audio Silver 100's and more that I'm sure I'm forgetting (my GF would tell you there is something wrong with me...) and after careful reading of 3-4 of your speaker reviews over and over, just replaced my primary music speakers (the ELAC's) with a set of the Revel M106's in Walnut. Those were just hooked up 3 hours ago and wow... I thought the DBR62's were amazing... These are something else, not only in sound quality but the finish is a long way from the vinyl wrap I have gotten used to. They are currently powered by a Parasound 2125v2 (unfortunately, also purchased before I discovered ASR) while I wait for the Buckeye to show up.

Anyhow - thank you. As far as I am concerned you should get a commission on the M106's because those were nowhere in my plans until I saw your summary of them. There are a few people in my life that know I won't buy anything unless I see you or Erin's Audio Corner have given it a thumbs - it's just crazy how much bad, EXPENSIVE stuff there is out there. It should be a crime :)

Thank you again for all the information you have provided!
-Jon

OP
amirm

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
Me too. Hope to get my donor badge back. Proud of it. Thanks @amirm .
Thank you so much. Alas, I only see the transaction from last year. Please send me a private message with the email you used for the donation so I can update your title.

WDeranged

Donated.

eb0.jpg

Esprit

Forum Donor
I have just renewed the donation: even though I am ignorant of English and audio sciences this is the only forum where I feel at home and if it weren't for an ocean that divides us I would like to shake Amir's hand to thank him for how he has created and how it became ASR.
Thank you
9F9EEEF0-1620-4C70-8865-5B7694FEA294.jpeg

Top Bottom