• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

How to retrieve Audyssey Settings from Denon AVR

FrantzM

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
HI

I am so far an Audyssey fan. It is a very decent DRC if you understand its limitations. I use the Smartphone App and fiddle the results, helped sometimes by REW. I recently found setting that were pleasing and measured great. I uploaded these to the AVR via the App and ... trying to clean the App (too many files), I erased the files from the App!! :( :mad:... The configuration and corrections were , thankfully uploaded to the AVR prior to the accidental erasure. It is playing right now and is very good, but I may need to fiddle with it, some...
How did I retrieve it from the AVR? Is it possible to upload an AVR configuration to the Audyssey Smartphone APP? If yes , how?

Let me know.

Thanks in advance

ryanosaur

Major Contributor
HI

I am so far an Audyssey fan. It is a very decent DRC if you understand its limitations. I use the Smartphone App and fiddle the results, helped sometimes by REW. I recently found setting that were pleasing and measured great. I uploaded these to the AVR via the App and ... trying to clean the App (too many files), I erased the files from the App!! :( :mad:... The configuration and corrections were , thankfully uploaded to the AVR prior to the accidental erasure. It is playing right now and is very good, but I may need to fiddle with it, some...
How did I retrieve it from the AVR? Is it possible to upload an AVR configuration to the Audyssey Smartphone APP? If yes , how?

Let me know.

Thanks in advance
You should reach out to Audyssey and SU to see if they can offer a definitive answer. I suspect all you can get here will be conjecture, though I won't mind being wrong on that count. :)

OP
F

FrantzM

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Just chatted with Denon. There is apparently no way to retrieve these files... I am currently trying an App called iMyFoneD-back... will see what comes out of this ..

P.S. 01/02/23

Not much. No clean way to retrieve what is in the AVR.

Last edited:
Top Bottom