• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

How to quickly and easily spot new reviews on ASR

Bear123

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Hey gang, if there is an easy way to find this, apologies. Does anyone else have trouble figuring out if a new review has been posted somewhere on the site? It seems as though there are a good dozen or so forums and sub forums that one must navigate through in order to see if a new product review has been posted, especially if it is a forum or sub forum one does not freqeuntly peruse.

It's one of the things I look for on a daily basis as it seems Amir often gets some kind of review up almost every day, sometimes more than one!

If there is already a fool proof way to check for the latest review, please enlighten me. If not, what would be the easiest way to announce in some way, the latest review or reviews that have been posted?

OP
Bear123

Bear123

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Excellent, thank you! I had to poke around for a few minutes to find this without using the link. Felt pretty stupid once I found it...one of the main tabs at the top of the screen......"Reviews". And shows all the latest reviews sorted by most recent date. Perfect, thanks. I hope there is at least one other person on this site as stupid as me that finds this helpful. I've been here a couple months and never clicked on that tab before...:facepalm:

Blumlein 88

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
The review page is helpful, but I too find keeping up with reviews sometimes a bother.

We have a "New Posts" button to click on the main forum page. It would be handy to have a "New Review" button beside it. All the button really would need to do is link directly to the review index link.

https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?reviews/

So how about it @Amir is this something that could easily be added?

NEVERMIND: see my post below the feature is already here I just missed it.

Last edited:

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor
The review page is helpful, but I too find keeping up with reviews sometimes a bother.

We have a "New Posts" button to click on the main forum page. It would be handy to have a "New Review" button beside it. All the button really would need to do is link directly to the review index link.

Dennis are you sure you want easier access to amirm's opinions?

Blumlein 88

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor

Actually I once again am stupid.

On the main forum page at the top, if you click on "Reviews" to the left of "Forum" it already takes you to that review index page. So we already have it.

1587329298954.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom