• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

How to properly integrate a subwoofer with my tower speakers?

OP
F

fjhuerta

WTF? An I beam in front of the window?
I may have forgotten to mention how weird my ho
PXL_20221026_132358993.jpg
me is....

Recluse-Animator

So the I beam is decorative? I get a little Cheech & Chong vibe from your home. It's different and not white. I hate white rooms and furniture. It's like you're in a hospital.

OP
F

fjhuerta

Not weird.. I find it beautiful..
The speakers position... though...:oops:
It's horrible (the place where I put my speakers, I actually love my home, thanks!).

And it's the only place where I can put them. My house is sort of weird. It has no parallel walls, and very few straight ones. Every glass pane on that picture is at a different angle! The speakers are in the worst position I could think of, but the only one that makes sense. That's why I wanted something with the best power response I could get. Most speakers sound far too hot at my hone.

sarumbear

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
I may have forgotten to mention how weird my hoView attachment 239553me is....
It’s a lovely living space but your speakers are not in the best place possible in the room. Your towers are shouting at you: please place us against the stone wall :)

Top Bottom