• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

How to make music in my small basement same as mark levinson in my car , and whats the next upgrade step after kef r3? bookshelves.

• Thread starter Deleted member 51459
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

antcollinet

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
So far company had 0000 expenses over the years company payed a lot of taxations, it doesnt even have a cellphone,laptop or anything only taxes big taxes each month.
So for the company office good speakers and amplifier are needed.
But i cant claim the rent of the office.
So far you have started10 threads over a month of bullshit.

Please go away, and consider the correct way of respectfully interacting with this forum. Your current approach is a million miles away.

OP
D

Deleted member 51459

do they have there utopia products as well or not ? Should i look into alpha product or shape 65 so many products and lines ? I am not familiar with pro line products from focal at all.

delta76

Major Contributor
I have a small company, and I understand business expenses being covered, this just felt a little above and beyond. ;)

---

FWIW:

I like to be reasonable on taxes. They are a part of life and living in a society, and personally I don't mind paying them. And yes, if we are successful we will often pay more in taxes than those who are not. So yes, sometimes putting in more hard work than others simply equates greater taxes. Getting a company off the ground is REALLY hard, most fail. There is a lot of time, equity, and risk there, that few people take time to consider. I applaud such efforts.
Right. I feel these audio equipment purchases are just irresponsible spending. You probably meant his entire business is somewhat questionable, but let's not jump to conclusion too soon, shall we? Not our business anyway.

All in all it seems member after member is fed up with his responses. Which is not too surprising, sadly

OP
D

Deleted member 51459

I am not a bot and i am new here not sure how to use that feature?

I have a small company, and I understand business expenses being covered, this just felt a little above and beyond.

---

FWIW:

I like to be reasonable on taxes. They are a part of life and living in a society, and personally I don't mind paying them. And yes, if we are successful we will often pay more in taxes than those who are not. So yes, sometimes putting in more hard work than others simply equates greater taxes. Getting a company off the ground is REALLY hard, most fail. There is a lot of time, equity, and risk there, that few people take time to consider. I applaud such efforts.
Yes you are right i pay salaries to several people one of them is accountant they have family and kids as well , and few people can understand how expensive and challenging is to make a company from the ground zero even smaller one like mine. compant doesnt have a car or house or anything at all. So nad m33 will be my first purchase at all if it happens and its approved as expensve if not its already been payed.

HarmonicTHD

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Let me try to summarize.

The op owns a business which only expense is a M33 amp but the office rent is not a business expense. He pays however employees including an accountant. Has two cars with better sounding speakers which are parked 10miles away. Lives in a small rented basement apartment and has 100.000 on tax expenses. Keeps the forum busy for some 4 odd weeks but doesn’t have the time (money?) to drive to neighboring countries for better access to audio equipment. The invoice needs to be from within BG despite being an EU country and any invoice with VAT (even from outside EU) would suffice. The more expensive the gear the better. Chinese stuff is crap by definition yet we see a MacBook on his desk and a Muso which he prefers. The Kefs are shit although the M33 is still in the mail and the existing AVR is probably broken.

What did I miss?

Please help me to make sense out of this.
(On a cautionary note there might be an immanent danger that that poor accountant will be developing ulcers quickly).

Last edited:
OP
D

Deleted member 51459

I have a small company, and I understand business expenses being covered, this just felt a little above and beyond. ;)

---

FWIW:

Yes you are right i pay salaries to several people one of them is accountant they have family and kids as well , and few people can understand how expensive and challenging is to make a company from the ground zero even smaller one like mine. compant doesnt have a car or house or anything at all. So nad m33 will be my first purchase at all if it happens and its approved as expensve if not its already been payed.
Let me try to summarize.

The op owns a business which only expense is a M33 amp but the office rent is not a business expense. It pays however employees including an accountant. Has two cars with better sounding speakers which are parked 10miles away. Lives in a small rented basement apartment and has 100.000 on tax expenses. Keeps the forum busy for some 4 odd weeks but doesn’t have the time (money?) to drive to neighboring countries for better access to audio equipment. The invoice needs to be from within BG despite being an EU country and any invoice with VAT (even from outside EU) would suffice. The more expensive the gear the better. Chinese stuff is crap by definition yet we see a MacBook on his desk and a Muso which he prefers. The Kefs are crap although the M33 is still in the mail and the existing AVR is probably broken.

What did I miss?

Please help me to make sense out of this.
(On a cautionary note there might be an immanent danger that that poor accountant will be developing ulcers quickly).
office rent is before company existed and i dont want to change the contract since they will increase the price a lot, thats why i pay it as private person.

Cars i bought as private person one of them is classic car it was project car project means , i bought audio gear if my choise and i have changed it many many times. Speakers amps and other things

in order to pay all the taxes and salaries i work every single day.

mac book pro is assembled in super ultra expensive foxcon factory same as muso kef is also made in china.
lower budget models.
there are super factories and they are smaller factories .

nad is payed if its not approved as expensive i am fine if its i am still fine.

OP
D

Deleted member 51459

Or who is just intentionally wasting everyone's time because he wants attention, which I think is more likely.
Attention i dont want i want to be able to extract the possible sound from my small rented basemant , with my current gear if not to get better speakers or wireless option i have read speakers charts over here.

antcollinet

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
Or who is just intentionally wasting everyone's time because he wants attention, which I think is more likely.
I said about 3 weeks ago:

sealioning - or at least related behaviour.

Bx4X9zCCAAEf0sH

Matthias McCready

Right. I feel these audio equipment purchases are just irresponsible spending. You probably meant his entire business is somewhat questionable, but let's not jump to conclusion too soon, shall we? Not our business anyway.

All in all it seems member after member is fed up with his responses. Which is not too surprising, sadly

I also agree the spending is irresponsible, that is all I meant by anything. The "money laundering" was a joke, which didn't land well. :)

I made the joke as I don't know too many companies, large or small, who are looking to purchase Hi-Fi equipment for their personnel, and I wasn't aware he owned the company.

tuga

Major Contributor
Can you drive down to the basement?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom