• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

How much of a gap do you have between the center channel speaker and the base of your TV?

geronimo1958

Forum Donor
How much of a gap do you have between the center channel speaker and the base of your TV? I would like for my center channel to be level with the L and R (40 inches off the floor) channels but more than a 6 inch gap between the center channel and the base of the TV is gonna place the TV rather high.

BluesDaddy

Forum Donor
How much of a gap do you have between the center channel speaker and the base of your TV? I would like for my center channel to be level with the L and R (40 inches off the floor) channels but more than a 6 inch gap between the center channel and the base of the TV is gonna place the TV rather high.
No "base" as the TV is mounted on the wall. My center is on a shelf, that is itself on top of my component rack, that sits under the TV. There's about a 3/4" space from the top of the speaker to the bottom of the TV bezel.

Top Bottom