• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

How is V2K - Voice to Skull done?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is what mentioned in OP true? What frequency range does this use for human skulls? What modulation is used?

No. It's absolute tinfoil hat nonsense.

The "reports" are most likely the result of either delusional paranoia or conventional acoustic harassment.

What are conventional acoustic harassment?

dasdoing

Major Contributor
Um. The only thing I can think of, if this is supposed to happen at a distance and not through bone conduction, is a beamforming speaker. A lot of the surrounding description doesn't make sense, frankly. You can have very narrow beams and aim them, but anyone in it's path would be able to hear it:
Watch the clip for a demo.

I hope this will one day be a real thing. you could have diferent speakers for every seat in the room

pozz

Слава Україні
Forum Donor
Editor
I hope this will one day be a real thing. you could have different speakers for every seat in the room
Harman was planning to use beamforming speakers in luxury cars to create private zones per seat and there are multiple beamforming soundbars on the market. And then there's this speaker: https://www.audiosciencereview.com/...ll-alpha-7-1-sound-with-three-speakers.19660/

The main issue is the limited output at the lower end of the frequency range and high distortion.

pozz

Слава Україні
Forum Donor
Editor
pozz, I'm not hearing voices, but I have a phantom sound in the form tinnitus and I think it is not due to any medical issue, it is being caused by some unknown or little unknown audio technology, sometime the tinnitus noise is embedded with messages I can't hear but my subconscious understands.

pozz

Слава Україні
Forum Donor
Editor
do they realy beam tough? or are those traditional drivers but angled?
They really beam. This really just means tight directivity control using a variety of techniques, be it angled drivers or line arrays, with a lot of DSP in the background.

thewas

Master Contributor
Forum Donor

MJD

Well, this thread lead me down a rabbit hole of conspiracy theories peppered with letters directed to the president begging him to stop the abusive voices being beamed into the authors' heads.

Skull resonance occurs in the 500 Hz to 7.5 KHz range. You're not going to have resonance remotely close to the MHz range. Here's the study:

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/8176050/

So, I don't think it's possible unless your brain has a built-in demodulator to get the frequencies back into the range of audibility. You'd also need to have a satellite or drone tracking the beam to you the entire time to prevent anyone else from hearing the signal. What happens when you hug someone? Would you both hear the signal?

All of the articles about these topics simply use other conspiracy theory websites as their sources. There is no actual data.
Come to my residence and bring equipment to measure sounds and frequencies and you will have your data. For a year straight I've been harassed electronically,. and yes other people can hear it. I've looked at many techs name conspiracies online seeking tech that matches the "experience" that I'd venture say looks like symptoms. Seems 5hstn5he sound can be bounced, echoed or transmitted through any electronic device with a hum such as a furnace, a small heater, blow dryer, refridgerator, air conditioner, and it goes where I go, my car heater, the hum of the tires on the road etc. The thing that puzzles me, the technology is claimed to be able to pick up on human brain activity, ones self talk as an example, or even deep thoughts you aren't even aware of, and the thoughts become question or statement and is played back sounding like the voice and personality of a total stranger, thus making it appear as if the targeted individual is becoming schizophrenic or they are talking with somebody else. Some of the frequencies aren't so harmless from what I have read, creating heart palpitations and a list of sensations, that I won't get into here. How could I one go about blocking such transmitted frequencies? Are they electromagnetic, are they radio? They transmitmas a concentrated, direct energy beam, but by what means? What would a person do to protect themselves from such frequencies?

YepItsTrue

This technology has existed for ages. It has been studied by Frey (Frey effect), Sharp and Grove, JC Lin, and others. The brain through thermoelastic expansion is capable of receiving microwave frequency radiation as hallucinations. In fact, since schizophrenia is a modern phenomenon, and since there are no blood tests or MRIs to diagnose, it is highly likely that some of these psychiatric people have simply been targeted in the past.

It's an old technology, highly developed, and classified.

Come to my residence and bring equipment to measure sounds and frequencies and you will have your data. For a year straight I've been harassed electronically,. and yes other people can hear it. I've looked at many techs name conspiracies online seeking tech that matches the "experience" that I'd venture say looks like symptoms. Seems 5hstn5he sound can be bounced, echoed or transmitted through any electronic device with a hum such as a furnace, a small heater, blow dryer, refridgerator, air conditioner, and it goes where I go, my car heater, the hum of the tires on the road etc. The thing that puzzles me, the technology is claimed to be able to pick up on human brain activity, ones self talk as an example, or even deep thoughts you aren't even aware of, and the thoughts become question or statement and is played back sounding like the voice and personality of a total stranger, thus making it appear as if the targeted individual is becoming schizophrenic or they are talking with somebody else. Some of the frequencies aren't so harmless from what I have read, creating heart palpitations and a list of sensations, that I won't get into here. How could I one go about blocking such transmitted frequencies? Are they electromagnetic, are they radio? They transmitmas a concentrated, direct energy beam, but by what means? What would a person do to protect themselves from such frequencies?
Electromagnetic waves and radio are same, if what is being done to you is through radio waves, you can build yourself an EM shielded room or section of a room, some people sell curtains or mesh which can attenuate the signal.

BDWoody

Chief Cat Herder
Forum Donor
I think it's time to close this thread, with friendly and sincere encouragement to anyone who suffers from hearing noises and/or voices should certainly seek medical attention.

A peaceful mind is worth working for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom