• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

How do I see all the posts I have "Liked"?

stunta

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
There are posts I have liked that I felt are very informative. It would be great to revisit them as a refresher. I can't find a way to list all the posts I have liked. Any ideas?

Blumlein 88

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
Click on your own username as it appears. Then click on it again. One of the choices here will be postings. It will have all your postings.

Also where it lists all your postings you can select a drop down to find either postings or all threads you have started.

Oops I read carelessly. You aren't looking for your postings, but those you have liked.

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
There is no such feature in the system. There is a tedious method of clicking on your own name, then clicking on "Latest activity." That shows your posts and likes together. You would have to go through all of your posts and likes then to find what you want.

An easier method may be just to search for them.

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
https://xenforo.com/community/threads/add-on-display-likes-given-similar-to-likes-received.5673/

I'm not knowledgeable about this, is this something you could add Amir or does that get complicated to do without breaking the forum?
That is an extension for this type of use but unfortunately is for an older release and not compatible with what we are running.

It is simple functionality so don't know why it is not implemented or someone developing a newer extension for it.

Top Bottom