• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

How and where do you listen music

How and where do you listen music “in general”?

• Total voters

izeek

definitely listen to my 2ch.
i listen critically 2-4 times a week for a few hours at a time.
got my spot marked. pull out my wooden folding chair and a brew. get busy.
any pan sonic fans?

OP
sarumbear

sarumbear

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
It’s interesting that many posts on ASR is about systems on desks and Home Theatre (HT) but both are in the minority on this poll. Obviously such a small sample is not representative but still it looks to me the desk listeners and HT owners are more vocal than just stereo system owners.

Trell

Major Contributor
It’s interesting that many posts on ASR is about systems on desks and Home Theatre (HT) but both are in the minority on this poll. Obviously such a small sample is not representative but still it looks to me the desk listeners and HT owners are more vocal than just stereo system owners.
Could very well be an artifact of a poor poll construction. You could try a multiple choice poll but that you’re unwilling to do.

I for one “listen in general” to several types of systems but given your earlier response I didn’t bother to answer your poll.

Last edited:
OP
sarumbear

sarumbear

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
Could very well be an artifact of a poor poll construction. You could try a multiple choice poll but that you’re unwilling to do.

I for one “listen in general” to several types of systems but given your earlier response I didn’t bother to answer your poll.
But surely the term “in general” has clear meaning. You can’t listen music on multiple places at the same time and unless it’s there is a conscious afford to use different system equally, you will use one system more than the other, I.e. in general.

Trell

Major Contributor
But surely the term “in general” has clear meaning. You can’t listen music on multiple places at the same time and unless it’s there is a conscious afford to use different system equally, you will use one system more than the other, I.e. in general.
That changes with the circumstances and varies over time, but there is no effort to use my systems equally much as such.

Some week/month I use one system more than other, in general. It varies.

OP
sarumbear

sarumbear

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
That changes with the circumstances and varies over time, but there is no effort to use my systems equally much as such.

Some week/month I use one system more than other, in general. It varies.
I listened and changed the vote to multiple answers.

Top Bottom