• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

House Of The Dragon

Martin

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I’ve been watching Game Of Thrones House Of The Dragon and have come to realize that garbage like this results when a writer just doesn’t give a shit any more. George R. R. Martin should have finished the sixth book in the A Song Of Ice and Fire series years ago but instead he succumbed to greed as HBO were happy to throw money at him. That’s why the story unraveled in the final seasons of the original Game Of Thrones series and why this series is utter rubbish. It’s a shame because he really was a talented writer.

Martin

GD Fan

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor

Zoomer

HOTD is the boringest show I've ever watched.
It's not unusual that a show needs one or two episodes setting things up, before it gets going, so there I was waiting and waiting and waiting for something to happen... anything!
It was only after episode three or four it dawned on me that this albatross was never going to take off. By then I was in such a stupor that even reaching for the RC was beyond me and I had to watch the whole damned thing. Still recovering.

Top Bottom