• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

HifiMan Sundara + Qudelix K5

Berwhale

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Why 6 dB?

Because Qudelix are thoughtful and protect their customers from unexpected volume increases when switching between normal and high power modes. From the Qudelix Chrome add-in...

1685642648222.png

OP
O

Ole_S

Because Qudelix are thoughtful and protect their customers from unexpected volume increases when switching between normal and high power modes. From the Qudelix Chrome add-in...

View attachment 289640
Oh, I see.
Thanks.
If you don't want people on internet to respond to your remarks, don't post them.
What? :-S
I like when people are responding (when their attitude is okay).

But your attitude is way off!

Please stop now.

Thanks in advance.

OP
O

Ole_S

What a great forum in here.
That I may say :cool::)

IAtaman

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
What a great forum in here.
That I may say :cool::)
That is not fair, quite a lot of people spent quite a lot of time answering your questions over and over again actually, so as a forum, I think we have done a good job.

In my experience, It helps to be less opinionated on on topics you are looking for advice from others. I think taking that into consideration might help you to have a far more pleasant experience in the future.

OP
O

Ole_S

There is always the ignore button, which I think I may be making use of shortly.
That is not fair, quite a lot of people spent quite a lot of time answering your questions over and over again actually, so as a forum, I think we have done a good job.

In my experience, It helps to be less opinionated on on topics you are looking for advise from others. I think taking that into consideration might help you to have a far more pleasant experience in the future.
You continue answering?
Why is that?

OP
O

Ole_S

In my experience, It helps to be less opinionated on on topics you are looking for advice from others. I think taking that into consideration might help you to have a far more pleasant experience in the future.
And please don't say (we).
Some people have been very helpful - and I appreciate it very much.

But as I have several times now.
I do not like your attitude.

Therefore, I must kindly ask you not to reply any further.
It is okay to ignore mig.

Thank you.

OP
O

Ole_S

Why are you here? If you're going to ignore everything that is recommended just go to head fi with the silly warm/cold amp nonsense
Why are you here? ;-)
Warm, cold and neutral sound is NOT nonsense.

How much do you know of headphones?
I am just asking.

Please keep shooting at me ;-)

OP
O

Ole_S

I am deleting my account in here.

Thanks for now.

// Keep peace.

AdamG

Debunking the “Infomercial” hawkers & fabricators
Forum Donor
I am deleting my account in here.

Thanks for now.

// Keep peace.
You are new here and we are considerably different from your regular Audio Forums. ASR is very different from every other Audio site in existence. We are a community of Engineers, Scientists and other professionals who wish to discuss and debate actual Scientific/Engineered derived data and designs that can be verified by the application of science and measurements.

We rely almost entirely on Engineering and Science. Not feelings, impressions and opinions. Science demands proof of function and performance. If you make any statements or observations, expect to be asked for measurements and/or data that supports your claims/positions. This specific Engineering based Forum model does not suit all visitors. I kindly suggest you do some homework and reading about who and what we are/do here. We’re not being rude or mean. And it’s not personal. We don’t go in for flowery words and fancy tales about how it feels to actually hear it. We want to know exactly how it works and how it measures. If you claim that there are just some things that can’t be measured. Your talking about Science Fiction and we have just not yet achieved the breakthrough knowledge to fully understand the experience. We don’t do Fiction very well here.

Welcome Aboard and try to keep an open mind and let the Science in. :cool:

OP
O

Ole_S

You are new here and we are considerably different from your regular Audio Forums. ASR is very different from every other Audio site in existence. We are a community of Engineers, Scientists and other professionals who wish to discuss and debate actual Scientific/Engineered derived data and designs that can be verified by the application of science and measurements.

We rely almost entirely on Engineering and Science. Not feelings, impressions and opinions. Science demands proof of function and performance. If you make any statements or observations, expect to be asked for measurements and/or data that supports your claims/positions. This specific Engineering based Forum model does not suit all visitors. I kindly suggest you do some homework and reading about who and what we are/do here. We’re not being rude or mean. And it’s not personal. We don’t go in for flowery words and fancy tales about how it feels to actually hear it. We want to know exactly how it works and how it measures. If you claim that there are just some things that can’t be measured. Your talking about Science Fiction and we have just not yet achieved the breakthrough knowledge to fully understand the experience. We don’t do Fiction very well here.

Welcome Aboard and try to keep an open mind and let the Science in. :cool:
Thank you for replying.
But I am not feeling welcome at all.

That is why I am gonna delete this account.

There are reserved great forums online.

OP
O

Ole_S

I do not think you care, but I am going with the iFi Audio Gryphon.

// Good peace and thanks for now.

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
Thank you for replying.
But I am not feeling welcome at all.

That is why I am gonna delete this account.

There are reserved great forums online.
You are a bit fast to be vacating so soon.

OP
O

Ole_S

You are a bit fast to be vacating so soon.
Says who?
Like I said: I do not feel welcome in here, and there are several great forums online.

So why stay inhere? I don make sense to me.

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
Says who?
Obviously me... LoL. If you have such brains and stuff then stick around. I have barely seen you in action so far other than me skimming and scanning a bit of your text and commenters likewise replies.

Top Bottom