• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Hifiman he r9 frequency chart?

staticV3

Master Contributor
Only RAA have measured the HE-R9 so far, but they did it on a non-standard HATS that they call HDM-X.
You cannot directly compare this frequency response to the Harman target or to other headphones measured on GRAS systems.

To make it at least somewhat comparable, you can use Jaakko's case study on different measurement rigs.

Last edited:
OP
K

KehaDNb

B13F3236-5E78-48B6-B739-B523A5624447.jpeg

Jimbob54

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
Heey, nah it’s not correct measurement method maybe it’s better on Gras. We look forward to that
It is not going to be "good" regardless of who measures it and on what. I have to ask, why the interest in the 'phones or measurement of?

OP
K

KehaDNb

It is not going to be "good" regardless of who measures it and on what. I have to ask, why the interest in the 'phones or measurement of?
Im in search of a closed back

Jimbob54

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
Ok I trust you
I wouldn't if I were you. Which leaves you a few options- wait for someone with a rig you trust to measure these; try before you buy or look at some already established closed backs that match your budget.

OP
K

KehaDNb

I wouldn't if I were you. Which leaves you a few options- wait for someone with a rig you trust to measure these; try before you buy or look at some already established closed backs that match your budget.
That’s why I ask u what u would consider elsewise

Jimbob54

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
What would u else consider??
If you like bass, look at the Emu Teak or the Fostex woodies. Or the Denon 5200.

I'd say look at the Dan Clark Aeon RT closed but lots say the bass doesnt come through if you dont get the seal absolutely right.

OP
K

KehaDNb

I would have send them to oratory

OP
K

KehaDNb

If you like bass, look at the Emu Teak or the Fostex woodies. Or the Denon 5200.

I'd say look at the Dan Clark Aeon RT closed but lots say the bass doesnt come through if you dont get the seal absolutely right.
What about the nad viso hp 50‘s?

Top Bottom