• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Hifiman HE-6 Review (Headphone)

Robbo99999

Master Contributor
Forum Donor

swva

Would any of you who own the HE-6 be interested in selling them? I currently own the HE6se V2 and love them but would like to have the original HE-6.

milosz

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
I have a pair of HiFiMan HE6's, early 4-screw version, unmodified in any way, in excellent condition. Asking $1,100 including shipping in CONUS.

swva

Oh, that sounds great! I will send you a PM. Thanks for reaching out.

swva

I have a pair of HiFiMan HE6's, early 4-screw version, unmodified in any way, in excellent condition. Asking $1,100 including shipping in CONUS.
I will definitely take you up on this! Thanks!

staticV3

Master Contributor
So it means, that DX3pro+ would also drive HE-6.
It'll drive the HE6 to 110dB SPL Peak, which is fairly loud.
With EQ to Harman and particularly high DR recordings, you may run out of headroom though. Depends on how loud you like to listen.

pioterd

Depends on how loud you like to listen.
Not louder than 95dB SPL peak. 110dB is sooo loud, it’s no longer pleasure, it’s hearing destruction. I’m not talking about super quiet recordings where few milliseconds-long sounds per minute goes above 100dB. But when I’m listening to rock music, average level of 75dB is optimum for me at home.

Top Bottom