• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Hifiman Ananda Review (headphone)

Mimimetal

Hi, now this is abot 400€, do you recommend it? I have hyperx orbit (audeze mobius rebranding), grado hemp and hd 6xx. I like all three of them but I d like to listen a planar headphones opened back

mmmdc

Hi, now this is abot 400€, do you recommend it? I have hyperx orbit (audeze mobius rebranding), grado hemp and hd 6xx. I like all three of them but I d like to listen a planar headphones opened back
Easily worth it tbh.

doug2761

Forum Donor
Easily worth it tbh.
I owned a pair for a while and really liked them. If I had to listen without EQ I think I'd prefer the Ananda over the 6XX and the Drop Dan Clark Aeon X. I know that Amir's measurements had some concerns but the tuning was pretty pleasant to me. They are a bit big but I found them really comfortable.

diddly

Are the Ananda Nano's a much improved version of these? Looks like they aren't around that long. Has anybody measured them?

staticV3

Master Contributor
will there ever be a review of the stealth version of this headphones?
If an ASR member decides to send their Stealth version to Amir, then yes.

Unlike rtings, Amir does not buy products for reviews himself.
All products are lent out by members or the manufacturer.

Xaviedie

Thank, Hifiman Deva Pro (see measurement crinacle and is open headphone) is best.
Hifiman Ananda BT is agressive here and more dear (price)
1000061952.jpg
1000061954.jpg

Last edited:

Xaviedie

I have the Deva Pro and it lacks sub bass (slightly low energy) (same/also with Ananda BT) The Focal Clear Pro is the best headphone I have had (its softness (round/warm), neutral, he has body/weight, detailed, resolute..(tireless, no aggressiveness) .
The HifimanHe400se is good too. In front of the Hd650, Hd560S, Dt 900 pro X..

Last edited:
Top Bottom