• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Hidizs S9 Pro bit-perfect working with Tidal Android application?

kemba1291

Hello,

I was looking for a portable DAC/AMP to power my Moondrop Aria and Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro (80 ohm variant). I use Tidal on android to stream lossless tracks, and they added an update in July which allows bit-perfect playback in the stock app(no UAPP needed). It works with a few DACs though, and I wanted to know if it works with the Hidizs S9 Pro before purchasing. If anyone has an android phone and the S9 Pro, I would be glad to provide my Tidal credentials for a test run.

Also, will the E1DA 9038D be better for my setup, since both my IEM and headphone have single ended output and E1DA has better power for single ended port? I heard it has interference with streaming though, any help here would be appreciated as well. Similarly, if someone with an android phone and 9038d be able to test the Tidal bit perfect playback using my credentials, I would be eternally grateful.

Thank you in advance

Top Bottom