• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Hi!

guybrush

Hi everyone,
I just signed up but I have been reading the forum for some time. The aspect I like most about this forum is that I have not seen fanboys of this or that brand, it seems to me that you are just having fun here .
For about a couple of years I have been playing with a few hifi components, and I like to keep myself informed about audio devices .. even if from a technical point of view, I don't know much about audio.
Nice to meet you, we read around!

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor
Hi everyone,
I just signed up but I have been reading the forum for some time. The aspect I like most about this forum is that I have not seen fanboys of this or that brand, it seems to me that you are just having fun here .
For about a couple of years I have been playing with a few hifi components, and I like to keep myself informed about audio devices .. even if from a technical point of view, I don't know much about audio.
Nice to meet you, we read around!
Thanks for signing up and saying hello , I hope you enjoy yourself here .

RayDunzl

Grand Contributor
Central Scrutinizer
The aspect I like most about this forum is that I have not seen fanboys of this or that brand, it seems to me that you are just having fun here .

There's no point in being a fanboy.

There's always another brand or price level of whatever with equal or greater "performance" to provide fodder for arguments.

Achieve whatever you find to be "good enough" and be happy, at least until it's not "good enough" for you any more.

bogart

Forum Donor
Welcome to the forum. It’s a pretty good spot!

Top Bottom