• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Hi from Perth (not the Scottish one)

CTRLM

Oops! Sorry I should have done this before I posted anywhere else.

It's nice to find a forum not dominated by marketing & endless tweaking hype.

I'm a 70s & 80s Rock & Pop music tragic that has been slowly starting to appreciate other genres. I really enjoy reading the equipment measurements and the discussion about them - which is often way above my head but fascinating nonetheless.

I've never really been completely satisfied with the Delta Sigma DACS I've tried and currently run with a NOS DAC (Metrum Pavane) that I've had for the last 3 years. Maybe I've just tried the wrong ones or maybe I have cloth ears? What is interesting to me is the apparent improvement in affordable DACs and I'm interested in trying a couple out.

Anyway, living in Perth can have it's drawbacks but the weather isn't one of them - time to hit the golf course :cool:

Top Bottom