• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Hi, from Italy

Nichdroid

Many thanks to @filo97s, who spoke to me about this forum, i discovered that some times ago.
I liked this place from the first time I saw it, finally I found someone who doesn't care about audiophile "stuff" like you see in common audiophile communities, but give importance to what really audio is.
I appreaciate so much @amirm 's measurements, and from nearly 8-9 months I'm a very happy possessor of a JDS Atom that drives my Hifiman HE400i.
I'm not an ingeneer, and I know nearly nothing about electronics, so if it was not for place like this, and people who cares about truly audio quality, I assume I'd very likely whould have bought a trash amplifier...
I hope learning a lot from this community and, I forgot about it ;), sorry if my english is not perfect.
Keep going with good stuff!
Nicholas

filo97s

Many thanks to @filo97s, who spoke to me about this forum, i discovered that some times ago.
I liked this place from the first time I saw it, finally I found someone who doesn't care about audiophile "stuff" like you see in common audiophile communities, but give importance to what really audio is.
I appreaciate so much @amirm 's measurements, and from nearly 8-9 months I'm a very happy possessor of a JDS Atom that drives my Hifiman HE400i.
I'm not an ingeneer, and I know nearly nothing about electronics, so if it was not for place like this, and people who cares about truly audio quality, I assume I'd very likely whould have bought a trash amplifier...
I hope learning a lot from this community and, I forgot about it ;), sorry if my english is not perfect.
Keep going with good stuff!
Nicholas
welcome aboard the most serious site about hifi my friend! ;)

filo97s

Another Italian audiophile guy :facepalm::facepalm: ..... welcome to this exciting forum !!:D:D
But how many of us are reading and participating in Italy ??
Perhaps Armir could provide an indication ?? :rolleyes:
A lot I think... I often link these reviews in a few sites I run or administer, and in some facebook groups to all those audionoobs who think that audio is better the more you pay for it

Top Bottom