• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Hi from France

ksaugrin

Forum Donor
Hi,
I am Korantin, 21 years old from france.
I have waited for 1 year to sign in but i watch the forum every day for a year now.
I am an audiovisual technician, I have a little system in home, but it's sound fantastic :)
  • SMSL SU8
  • Iloud MTM (DSP Calibrated)
  • Some DAP like Shanling M3S and Fiio X3 II
  • Sabaj DA3
I plan to purchase the SMSL SP200 for my headphones.
I have a lot of headphone and IEM (I love IEM ^^)
  • DT770 Pro and DT990 Pro both 250 Ohms
  • Monoprice Monolith M1060
  • Fearless Audio S8Pro
  • Senheiser Momentum TWS
  • Tin P1
  • 1more Quad
thanks for this awesome forum :)

Last edited:

pozz

Слава Україні
Forum Donor
Editor
Hi:)

Jhify

Hi !

I just got a pair of Iloud MTM recently. Sound is pretty impresive for the size. Although the 40hz bass extension setting is unusable unless you listen at whisper quiet volume with peaks below about 65 db at one meter otherwise I can hear very clear port noise that bothers me. At 50hz can't go over 75db peaks and at 60hz... well you'd rather get another pair with more bass extension right ? Do you have a similar experience ? I feel like below 100hz I can't trust them and the bass is bit anoying for producing. I'm confused because most people on forums say they handle the bass pretty well and they've got plenty of headroom in rooms way bigger than mine (which is 12 squate meters btw). cheers !

Apparently Amirm bought one 10 days ago we might have a review of them pretty soon.

fredoamigo

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
salut Korantin

for most of us here, we haven't had the chance at 21 years old to have such a forum with science, knowledge of members from all continents ... it's priceless ! welcome and enjoy !:)

。。。

Hi !

I just got a pair of Iloud MTM recently. Sound is pretty impresive for the size. Although the 40hz bass extension setting is unusable unless you listen at whisper quiet volume with peaks below about 65 db at one meter otherwise I can hear very clear port noise that bothers me. At 50hz can't go over 75db peaks and at 60hz... well you'd rather get another pair with more bass extension right ? Do you have a similar experience ? I feel like below 100hz I can't trust them and the bass is bit anoying for producing. I'm confused because most people on forums say they handle the bass pretty well and they've got plenty of headroom in rooms way bigger than mine (which is 12 squate meters btw). cheers !

Apparently Amirm bought one 10 days ago we might have a review of them pretty soon.
I also have a pair of MTM, but they perform rather great. I suspect you may encounter some quality issues, as you may have known, their buliding quality isn't that good at all. Therefore, I suggest you have your pair tested to find out if there are problems with them.

Jhify

I also have a pair of MTM, but they perform rather great. I suspect you may encounter some quality issues, as you may have known, their buliding quality isn't that good at all. Therefore, I suggest you have your pair tested to find out if there are problems with them.

It is possible they might have been faulty since most seems to have no issue. Anyway I settled for the focal shape, they have flaws too but no port.

Top Bottom