• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Hey, it's just me, Poo :)

JustPoo

I thought a quick hello was the least I could after reading ASR for quite a while. I'm 90% a headphone user now so that's where most of my attention goes, but I've had an interest in hi-fi for most of my life. I run modest and ageing two channel and home theatre setups - they're due for an upgrade or three when time/space/funds allow.

This is the first and probably only audio forum I'll join, outside of manufacturers'. Frankly I'm a bit sick of flowery language rather than facts, especially in purported reviews, even if I'm sometimes guilty of wooliness myself. I'm also somewhat bemused by discussions of something as benign as audio quickly turning toxic. ASR better suits my sensibilities, even if I won't be able to contribute all that much.

I've also joined to ask a specific question about a problem that's bugging the hell out of me at the moment, although I'm pretty sure this isn't the right place to bring it up so I'll probably post it on the CCA review instead. Anyhow, hello all, I'm happy to be here!. Time to check the latest reviews :)

Top Bottom