• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Help with DSP Settings for JBL705i

cany89

Hi All!

I only know how to use EQ a bit. Total newbie about sound processing. Somehow I got JBL705i. I felt it sound a bit different compared to my other setup or headphone but not much tbh. Anyway, I've been told I should do the required DSP settings in order to get the correct sound. I found a screenshot and there are things that I don't understand.

Can you guys help me with these. Any help is much appreciated, thanks in advance! :)

1: they are disabled
2: enabled but nothing set?
3: this is disabled as well
4: Bypass is green and Enabled but I guess it's working - strange logic! But filters 5 to 8 are disabled.
5: might be about setting 6-7-8 manually?
6: I don't know what it is, and I guess I can't find it in my EQ plugin. I'll need to search for another plugin just for this?
7: why do we have another EQ? What does it mean to sidechain? And does it matter if I add these to the EQ on section 4 or am I totally misunderstanding this?...
8 + 9: these are looking disabled.

gnkRtoq.png 2021-07-22 02-34-17.png

Top Bottom