• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Help me with Amazon Affiliate Program

OP
amirm

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)

Robin L

Master Contributor
It is double cryo pretreated and will immobilize self-generated peristaltic noise. It uses a balanced core design with inherent doppler feedback suppression of spatial oscillation.
Might ' purdy, too.

samshaver

The first one works! The second does not.

Great!

Then, it appears that having ?tag=AffiliateID directly attached to the ASIN (what I previously referred to as the Amazon Product ID) is key. So, for ASR, that would be...

?tag=audiosciencer-20

However, I still like things as simple as can be, so here’s my last attempts at a shortened version. I’ll remove the https://www from the front of one and use the shortened anzn.com on the other. Let me know if either of these work. (Just FYI, I also tried removing the /dp in the middle, but that causes the link to lead to an error page)

amazon.com/dp/B07XFDJS5V?tag=audiosciencer-20

amzn.com/dp/B07XFDJS5V?tag=audiosciencer-20

OP
amirm

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
Hello. I am very new to this field. and my question is how to become an amazon affiliate
You fill out their application form and wait for approval. They will review and get back to you in a few days usually. Note that you need to have a proper website with traffic and such.

AdamG

Proving your point makes it “Science”.
Forum Donor
You fill out their application form and wait for approval. They will review and get back to you in a few days usually. Note that you need to have a proper website with traffic and such.
Can I use your site for a few minutes, just during the review? I need a new Boatswain’s Whistle, a Marlin Spike and a fresh Monkey Fist. I promise to give it right back. :cool:

Top Bottom