• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Help choose right preamp for my system

LTig

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
Thank you for your warm welcome and constructive help ))
You asked for advice, you've got it. It's up to you to ignore it if you don't like it ... which might not be the smart move you'd might think.

LarryRS

... said the person who obviously has no clue what scientists have found out in the last 80+ years of research ... :facepalm:

I really didn’t want to go there, but I do believe that my doctorate in Neurobiology and Behavior and my considerable time at the bench (all of which was spent investigating sensory processes}, as well as my time spent in government scientific organizations, does put me in a pretty good position to have a clue about what scientists have learned about neural processing.

Last edited:

JSmith

Master Contributor
If it measures good and sounds bad, it is bad. If it sounds good and measures bad, you’ve measured the wrong thing. We really don't have a good handle on what we should be measuring, only what we know how to measure.
are-you-serious-spiderman.gif

JSmith

Top Bottom