• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

HELP Arcam AVR20 or NAD T778

jfr71

Hi. I am looking to switch my trusted Arcam AVR400 for either the AVR20 or the NAD T778. It will be paired with a set of Audiovector QR1 and a set of Audiovector QR Sub. Any suggestions?

LTig

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
So far the Denon AVRs tested here showed better measurement results than all other brands. Still I would base my decision on the feature set.

Anterantz

Hello, as the colleague says, the denons were the best measured but to what extent is that sinad audible? I have had a denon avc x8500h until a few months ago that I changed it for the arcam avr20 because I always miss the denon in
the musical side and my room is somewhat complicated for xt32 ... the arcam is better than the 8500 in stereo sound and in cinema I have not missed anything from the 8500h ... if something I have missed is comfort and stability what the avr offers
Japanese!

Top Bottom