• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Help and ideas for ASR Merchandize

Patrick1958

Forum Donor
41VJVNluueL._SR600%2C315_PIWhiteStrip%2CBottomLeft%2C0%2C35_SCLZZZZZZZ_FMpng_BG255%2C255%2C255.jpg

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Heart-ASR-Love-Official-Mug/dp/B01NASMISO
This design is trademarked and is owned by the Empire State Development Corporation. The story.
The wiki page.

Music1969

Major Contributor
"Give me the bit, don't argue with me!"

"I'm not here for the argument, I don't care.... Leave me alone"

@amirm is HILARIOUS. I want those on a T-Shirt.

Those bits are from 1 hr 48:30 min in his interview:

Last edited:

mansr

Major Contributor
International selection maybe?
I wondered why 'All other countries' is cheaper than Australia, then realized Australia is priced in funny money. ;)
I mean, why is that category much more expensive than the others in the US but cheaper everywhere else?

RickSanchez

Major Contributor
Cartographer
Coffe mugs and mouse pads (in different sizes) .

Tag lines and slogans can be a bit cheesy on clothes . And hard to come up with a good one (all the ones big corporation uses suck and they pay ad people to come up with them ).

But id do like the one Don Lincoln uses in Fermilabs science videos about physics "Physics is everything" it's unbeatable :) and cheesy

This post made me think that there's always the possibility to have two approaches regarding an ASR "slogan":
  • Clothes: just the ASR logo + text "Audio Science Review"
  • For things you're more likely just to keep at home or in the office (e.g., coffee mugs, mouse pads, etc.): the ASR logo + text "Audio Science Review" + any snarky/witty tag line.

Helicopter

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I mean, why is that category much more expensive than the others in the US but cheaper everywhere else?
I understood. I jokingly meant maybe that category was targeted for exports. I can only imagine they just screwed it up, didn't finish updating it, or something like that as it does not make sense. Real weight and dimensional weight will be highest for that category.

Helicopter

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
This post made me think that there's always the possibility to have two approaches regarding an ASR "slogan":
  • Clothes: just the ASR logo + text "Audio Science Review"
  • For things you're more likely just to keep at home or in the office (e.g., coffee mugs, mouse pads, etc.): the ASR logo + text "Audio Science Review" + any snarky/witty tag line.
I was thinking this too.

T shirts probably in the middle. I like the SINAD T idea, especially for hifi store.

StefaanE

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
ASR: We Measure for Pleasure.

Lorenzo74

Hello you all. For a while I have been needing to have a sticker to send to members that send gear in for testing. Something like "ASR Tested." I also thought it would be cool to have some merchandize with our logo and such on them. I had my wife embroider a couple of my sweaters with our logo and has been nice as a way of identification.

I thought I get ideas on what all you want to see as far as such things. Do you want mugs, T-shirts, stickers, etc.? I don't want to go overboard here but thought for those interested, we should have something.

I also am looking for a cute tag line to go under the logo maybe. Something like, "negative feedback is good feedback!" So go ahead and suggest things but know that I own the rights to use them afterward. :)
Supercool! I offer to manage the logistic/distribution for Mediterranean area.

Top Bottom