• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Help and ideas for ASR Merchandize

Helicopter

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I agree with @jfree77 : I like keeping it simple. I've enjoyed reading the ideas for slogans but in terms of something I'd actually (regularly) wear in public I'd prefer just the ASR logo and the text "Audio Science Review".

In terms of product assortment I say keep it really simple: t-shirts, full-zip hoodies, hats, and some beer koozies.
Logo.jpg

Helicopter

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I agree, I wouldn't want witty sayings on a shirt. I have a shirt that says to ask me about Revolutionary War history, and people do, so I can't wear it in public.

restorer-john

Grand Contributor
I've always wondered who wears polyester clothes. Now I know.

I wouldn't be seen dead in anything polyester. We live in the hottest, driest nation on earth and I only wear cotton, wool and leather (shoes/belts/bdsm gear-kidding) and maybe silk (ties).

The kids these days with wicking polyester shirts and active wear- just couldn't do it. Feels like a plastic bag to my skin.

pozz

Слава Україні
Forum Donor
Editor

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
I started liking poly/nylon clothes when I was in-line skating 33-70 km a day and cross training. It just works better if woven properly. When I managed a battery/solar power shop before my polyester uniform clothing arrived I went through 2 pair of cotton pants and 3 cotton shirts at a loss due to battery acid. I've been a poly/nylon believer ever since. :D

OP
amirm

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
Thanks everyone. So no tag line.

On what to offer, these guys own most of the market: https://teespring.com/

Browse in there and post links here on which items you like.

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
From this page. I would be interested in the Tri-Blend Tee @ USD $25.99USD & the Premium Long Sleeve Tee @ USD $26.99
I'm guessing they offer varying colors at checkout. The ASR logo would be good with Audio Science Review beside that but like this>
Audio
Science
Review

pricing.png

julian_hughes

Addicted to Fun and Learning
I wouldn't be seen dead in anything polyester. We live in the hottest, driest nation on earth and I only wear cotton, wool and leather (shoes/belts/bdsm gear-kidding) and maybe silk (ties).

The kids these days with wicking polyester shirts and active wear- just couldn't do it. Feels like a plastic bag to my skin.

I live in England and right now it is a foul, almost unspeakably hideous, combo of close to zero degrees C and 90% humidity. I will happily wear string vests & thermal long johns emblazoned with the logo of ASR or anyone else who gives me good price :D

Hiten

'Audio for good measure' or 'Fidelity for good measure'
. . . has two meanings. 1) Measure well 2) Measure comprehensively. And clear message about audio measurements.
regards

GD Fan

Forum Donor
Count me in for a coffee mug and a couple t-shirts. Oh, and a pint glass for showing off on Savage's beer thread!

julian_hughes

I will buy an ASR emblazoned codpiece so long as it has a thermal liner (cold weather can be cruel to men).

Boris Badinov

Master Contributor
The Humorist
  • SINAD in big bold letters on the front, ASR logo on the back (t-shirt)
  • High quality prints of spins and polar plots of the buyer's choosing, either as a poster or on a t-shirt/hoodie
  • DSP>OFC (t-shirt)
I like this idea from Pozz, but offer a slightly different idea...a large(ish) color graphic of spins/plots on the back with "Audio Science Review" above/below the graphic and the initials "ASR" with logo over pocket area of a good quality (cotton) tee shirt offered in a few popular colors. Sign me up for a couple.

Mike

Helicopter

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Triblend, eco, and premium tees all look good. I would love a pint glass too, preferably traditional British pub glass. An American craft beer glass.would work too. I think you can charge more than list MSRP since you are providing a valuable public service. Maybe 100% markup plus shipping.

Top Bottom