• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Help and ideas for ASR Merchandize

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
That's a pity. I created a great shirt with a drawing of a speaker and the following text:
Measure this
Speaker drawing
for audio bliss

Small letters: www.audiosciencereview.com
Attachments have to be specific file extensions and maybe your files where not permitted. Try the insert image function in the toolbar. You can post a pic or a link to a pic.

Wombat

Master Contributor
"No-nonsense Audio"

D

Deleted member 24907

ASRidea.png

Nemo

Forum Donor
Good day,

I am not a graphic designer, but I think it may be a good opportunity to review the logo. I took a Creative Commons Cog Wheel, and changed it so that the "Audio Science Review" surrounds it maintaining the original colors:

Screen Shot 2021-01-29 at 2.09.27 PM.jpg

And a couple of other color combinations
Screen Shot 2021-01-29 at 2.09.50 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2021-01-29 at 2.09.59 PM.jpg

I am sure we have members that can take the original logo and make it more attractive ;)

Nemo

Forum Donor

Jimbob54

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
You guys are not going to start to redesign my shorts or anything, are you??? :)

Its reassuring to know you at least wear them.

Reactions: PSO

Rottmannash

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
If not too much more expensive can the shirts be polyester. It's much better for wicking and breathability especially if wearing it out inline skating, cycling or working out. As a plus they dry fast without heat and save energy.
Unless you spontaneously combust...

Rottmannash

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I wouldn't be seen dead in anything polyester. We live in the hottest, driest nation on earth and I only wear cotton, wool and leather (shoes/belts/bdsm gear-kidding) and maybe silk (ties).

The kids these days with wicking polyester shirts and active wear- just couldn't do it. Feels like a plastic bag to my skin.
All I can think of are those awful polyester leisure suits we all wore in the 70's (did I just admit to that?)

Top Bottom