• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Help and ideas for ASR Merchandize

F

freemansteve

Two stickers:

1) "ASR Certified Snake-Oil"
2) "ASR Certified Snake-Oil Free!"

Astoneroad

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
Two stickers:

1) "ASR Certified Snake-Oil"
2) "ASR Certified Snake-Oil Free!"
Sonic Avenger Recommended (SAR by ASR)

1649933609953.png

Rick Sykora

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Just a generic sticker to indicate the device was tested by ASR. I don't know that the owner would want a stick that says the thing didn't perform well. :)

Not a graphics artist, so will leave to imagination, but I know one or two if you need.

How about a stylized 3D star with ASR test/logo embedded - an ASR star?

Maybe in different metal tones (gold, silver bronze).

Could be like Rush's 2112 star with ASR in the middle...

1649958309029.png

KaasNL

Forum Donor
Hello everyone,

As this is my first post, a little introduction:
I am from The Netherlands and do desktop publishing for a living with audio becoming a bigger hobby everyday.

Given how invaluable Amir's reviews (and this site in general) have been for me in understanding all aspects of audio reproduction and psychoacoustics better since I first visited about a year ago I would love to help on this topic. I've made a few designs which I think will be a nice reflection of this community and what it stands for.

Thoughts behind the designs:

The current merchandise I see on Teespring is basically corporate clothing, fine for what would be audio science review staff but likely not very appealing to the members of this site who would like to support Amir's hard work in a somewhat understated yet fun way that is not weird to random people and recognizable to fellow members. Taking this into account my aim for the designs was to focus on positive stuff, not aiming to undermine subjectivists and cater to the discussion but to emphasize things related to audio that members like me vow for.

Consider these a draft, not knowing the limitations of the Teespring platform and ofcourse whatever feedback might be provided.
I can translate designs to other merch and help visualize other ideas and maybe add a creative twist to them.
At the end I can provide Amir with print ready vector files.

@amirm
Audio Sience Review Merchandise-1.jpg
Audio Sience Review Merchandise-2.jpg
Audio Sience Review Merchandise-3.jpg
Audio Sience Review Merchandise-4.jpg
Audio Sience Review Merchandise-5.jpg
Audio Sience Review Merchandise-6.jpg
Audio Sience Review Merchandise-7.jpg

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
Hello everyone,

I am from The Netherlands and do desktop publishing for a living with audio becoming a bigger hobby everyday.

Given how invaluable Amir's reviews (and this site in general) have been for me in understanding all aspects of audio reproduction and psychoacoustics better since I first visited about a year ago I would love to help on this topic. I've made a few designs which I think will be a nice reflection of this community and what it stands for.

The current merchandise I see on Teespring is basically corporate clothing, fine for what would be audio science review staff but likely not very appealing to the members of this site who would like to support Amir's hard work in a somewhat understated yet fun way that is not weird to random people and recognizable to fellow members. Taking this into account my aim for the designs was to focus on positive stuff, not aiming to undermine subjectivists and cater to the discussion but to emphasize things related to audio that members like me vow for.

Consider these a draft, not knowing the limitations of the Teespring platform and ofcourse whatever feedback might be provided.
I can translate designs to other merch and help visualize other ideas and maybe add a creative twist to them.

@amirm
View attachment 203390View attachment 203391View attachment 203392View attachment 203393View attachment 203394View attachment 203395View attachment 203396
All good ideas. In a polyester would be ace. :D

GD Fan

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
Adding the link to the Teespring page on the first post of this thread would be quite helpful. Their website isn't very user friendly to find what one might be looking for.

Or, just as likely, it's obvious on their site and I simply overlooked it.

KaasNL

Forum Donor
There is another topic on merch

OP
amirm

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)

threni

Major Contributor
Hello everyone,

@amirm
View attachment 203390View attachment 203391View attachment 203392View attachment 203393View attachment 203394View attachment 203395View attachment 203396
I feel the 24/96 is missing the necessary sarcasm!

KaasNL

Forum Donor
How about that but with one of the symbols on the back of the shirt?
I imagine that would make it less recognazible, and would probably make it more expensive as it likely adds an extra print position but that could be a nice idea

TheBatsEar

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
How about those for a shirt:

I ♥ REDBOOK!

or:

H·E·L·I·U·M
Maintain 10% helium atmosphere for best clarity above 5kHz.

Nonick

"There is no SIN in this AD"
"Read ASReview for Audiophile debut"

Top Bottom