• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Hello, from United Kingdom

FikhuBa

I'm Fikhu from UK.
Gear for anyone interested in commenting/critiquing/applauding.
Speaker setup: Focusrite 2i2 v1 for JBL LSR 308/MK1, 310S sub using XLR cable splitters ( no crossover, yes, the bass is excessive, I probably never needed the sub).
Cans: Sennheiser HD25-1 ll IEM: Westone W60 v1, Klipsch Image S4i, Shure SE112-BT1 (BT). I'm currently using my W60 via my Nokia 8 phone (and this is where my question begins, in the right place, I hope).
I'm working on a small project (www.worktime.com) and spending all my free time on music and sport.
Regards, Fikhu

Phorize

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I'm Fikhu from UK.
Speaker setup: Focusrite 2i2 v1 for JBL LSR 308/MK1, 310S sub using XLR cable splitters ( no crossover, yes, the bass is excessive, I probably never needed the sub).
Cans: Sennheiser HD25-1 ll IEM: Westone W60 v1, Klipsch Image S4i, Shure SE112-BT1 (BT). I'm currently using my W60 via my Nokia 8 phone (and this is where my question begins, in the right place, I hope).
I'm working on a small project (www.worktime.com) and spending all my free time on music and sport.
Regards, Fikhu

Crikey, if my employer implemented that I’d just do what they’ve paid for and they’d lose a 50% of what they get from me.
;)

Phorize

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I'm Fikhu from UK.
Regards, Fikhu

And welcome! :)

Top Bottom