• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

HELLO FROM THE SOUTH OF SPAIN

Manuel

Hola a todos. Lo siento por el inglés, pero uso un traductor. Llevo décadas escuchando música. Me encanta el vinilo, pero me interesa la calidad de transmisión y espero aprender algo. Gracias

Webninja

Forum Donor
Welcome, and I think your translation didn't come through, but here is what MS thinks you wrote:

Hello everyone. I'm sorry about English, but I use a translator. I've been listening to music for decades. I love vinyl, but I'm interested in streaming quality and hopefully learn something. Thank you

carlosmante

Hola a todos. Lo siento por el inglés, pero uso un traductor. Llevo décadas escuchando música. Me encanta el vinilo, pero me interesa la calidad de transmisión y espero aprender algo. Gracias
Bienvenido Manuel.

OP
M

Manuel

Welcome, and I think your translation didn't come through, but here is what MS thinks you wrote:

Hello everyone. I'm sorry about English, but I use a translator. I've been listening to music for decades. I love vinyl, but I'm interested in streaming quality and hopefully learn something. Thank you

indeed that meant. Thank you;)

Snarfie

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Andalusia ?

Snarfie

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Yes, Málaga:)
I had for many years an appartment in Fuengirola the last beige building at the enterance Paseo maritimo.
It was only to hot (lots of humidity) to listen or produce any music in the summer.;) Welcome to the forum.

Last edited:

Nikke

I had for many years an appartment in Fuengirola the last beige building at the enterance Paseo maritimo.
It was only to hot (lots of humidity) to listen or produce any music in the summer.;) Welcome to the forum.

Lols. You right beside the castillo then.. :) I spent a decade thereabouts.

Bienvenido Manu! ;)

Snarfie

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Lols. You right beside the castillo then.. :) I spent a decade thereabouts.

Bienvenido Manu! ;)
No the opposite the entrance of benamaldena/fuengirola. Every day to beach restaurant Kalifato to my freind Antonio:cool:

Nikke

No the opposite the entrance of benamaldena/fuengirola. Every day to beach restaurant Kalifato to my freind Antonio:cool:

Good spot. Looks nice :) Don't remember Kalifato.. Beachwise I pretty much didn't go beyond Carvajal.. Even though, now that I think about it, there were two nice Danish girls who lived on the Torremuelle front.

This is the early 90ies. If we do know each other you're 45 now, unless you're a girl, then you're 40. Otherwise tunnel vision and all that ;)

Anyways..

Manu! Te lo tienes bien alli! ;p

Snarfie

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Good spot. Looks nice :) Don't remember Kalifato.. Beachwise I pretty much didn't go beyond Carvajal.. Even though, now that I think about it, there were two nice Danish girls who lived on the Torremuelle front.

This is the early 90ies. If we do know each other you're 45 now, unless you're a girl, then you're 40. Otherwise tunnel vision and all that ;)

Anyways..

Manu! Te lo tienes bien alli! ;p
Ha ha no i'm 60. Had the appartment between 1999 and 2006. An yes a lot of Nordic people at that spot.

Nikke

I suppose it's not out of line to sort of apologize for stealing the tread, and also say I'm glad to meet the both of you. Feels almost like we're old friends already. Now all I need is your credit card. And the keys to your winter hide-out.

all the best

Top Bottom