• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Hello from Thailand

Grizzlily

Hi from Thailand to everybody !

Newbie I am ... happy to be here but not native english speaker ! ... thanks for all the rich knowledge, experiences and humour already shared here across the threats : This is a lot of reading offered to counterbalance and give a better coherence to my fully complete subjective taste in music reproduction by the gear which perform it . I am not technician, not engeener ; I only play the piano, go to concerts and above all I love to be moved and submerged by music no matter the way to do it ; I am agnostic on the means employed as long as the music stays alive pulsing fulfilling the entire space !

Webninja

Forum Donor
I agree, this is a great place to learn. I enjoy all the data in the reviews and the rich knowledge from all the members.

I also enjoy the diverse membership from around the world. Welcome Grizzlily!

OP
G

Grizzlily

Thanks ! .... Sometimes I don’t understand in deep the technical explanations and it could be not easy to evaluate at which level or degree the matter discussed impact the sound !... I mean the practical interest is not always obvious/clear. By the way should it be useful if I publish somewhere on the site the gear I use .... ?

Top Bottom