• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Hello from Spain

Milbert

Hello from Spain.
I've been reading the forum for a few months now, and today I finally decided to register as a member.
I can't talk much about my experience with audio, since I've only been interested in learning more about audio for a relatively short time.
Almost all I have at the moment are doubts and questions, although these doubts join a constant need for new and true knowledge.
Regards, and thanks for this forum.

BDWoody

Chief Cat Herder
Forum Donor
Hello from Spain.
I've been reading the forum for a few months now, and today I finally decided to register as a member.
I can't talk much about my experience with audio, since I've only been interested in learning more about audio for a relatively short time.
Almost all I have at the moment are doubts and questions, although these doubts join a constant need for new and true knowledge.
Regards, and thanks for this forum.

Welcome!

Top Bottom