• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Hello from Catalonia, Spain.

Shadrach

Addicted to Fun and Learning
I don't have a HiFi, but I do have a stereo system.;)
I've been a member of various audio boards over the years.
My hearing isn't what it used to be along with many other failings due to increasing years.
I've been a file based audio enthusiast for many years and I have a collection of about 2500 albums in Flac format.
I've built a number of audio related bits and pieces, including my speakers which I adore despite being totally unsuitable for their current location.
I joined Audio Science Review because the majority of the forums I've been a member of in the past call me rude names like 'objectivist' and tell me I'm deaf.:confused:;:pthis may well be true but I still listen to music.
It's an interesting site you have here and more in keeping with the 'hooby' view of audio I recall from many years ago.

maty

Major Contributor
Welcome and hi from Tarragona (Spain).

vitalii427

Forum Donor
I don't have a HiFi, but I do have a stereo system.;)
I've been a member of various audio boards over the years.
My hearing isn't what it used to be along with many other failings due to increasing years.
I've been a file based audio enthusiast for many years and I have a collection of about 2500 albums in Flac format.
I've built a number of audio related bits and pieces, including my speakers which I adore despite being totally unsuitable for their current location.
I joined Audio Science Review because the majority of the forums I've been a member of in the past call me rude names like 'objectivist' and tell me I'm deaf.:confused:;:pthis may well be true but I still listen to music.
It's an interesting site you have here and more in keeping with the 'hooby' view of audio I recall from many years ago.
Welcome.

5F3B6A3B-3BE0-4520-B838-38658F3C7472.jpeg

Top Bottom