• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Hello all from Spain

Rigel

As I say, greetings to everyone in my first message in the forum. I´m from Spain. Listening to music is my biggest hobby.
There are very interesting sections in the forum and I would like to read them.
Thank you very much for welcoming me and forgiving me for my English.

carlosmante

As I say, greetings to everyone in my first message in the forum. I´m from Spain. Listening to music is my biggest hobby.
There are very interesting sections in the forum and I would like to read them.
Thank you very much for welcoming me and forgiving me for my English.
Bienvenido. Nuestro Foro es Tu Foro.

OP
R

Rigel

Thank you both for the welcome. More or less I understand English, but I prefer to use the translator.

A greeting.

MWC

Hi Rigel, I'm new here too: well I've been silently reading Amir's great reviews for a long time, but just now started to speak up. I live in Spain as well as UK, so it's nice to hear of another music lover in the country: I'm near Valencia and you?

OP
R

Rigel

Hi MWC, sorry for taking a long time to respond, I've been on vacation.
I'm glad to meet you. I live in Madrid and I really love music. Also the sound and I like to improve as I can the audio equipment. The important thing is to enjoy the music.

A greeting.

MWC

Well the excellent fast train between our 2 cities makes short shrift of the big distance we are apart. Just as well we are closer regarding the love of music

Mistic

Wellcome Rigel. Here you are going to found a lot of knowledge,
passion for audio hardware and music...

Hola Rigel, benvingut, vas a disfrutar...

OP
R

Rigel

Thanks to you also for the welcome Mistic ;)

Top Bottom