• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required as is 20 years of participation in forums (not all true). Come here to have fun, be ready to be teased and not take online life too seriously. We now measure and review equipment for free! Click here for details.

Hello all from Spain

As I say, greetings to everyone in my first message in the forum. I´m from Spain. Listening to music is my biggest hobby.
There are very interesting sections in the forum and I would like to read them.
Thank you very much for welcoming me and forgiving me for my English.

As I say, greetings to everyone in my first message in the forum. I´m from Spain. Listening to music is my biggest hobby.
There are very interesting sections in the forum and I would like to read them.
Thank you very much for welcoming me and forgiving me for my English.
Bienvenido. Nuestro Foro es Tu Foro.

Thank you both for the welcome. More or less I understand English, but I prefer to use the translator.

A greeting.

MWC

Hi Rigel, I'm new here too: well I've been silently reading Amir's great reviews for a long time, but just now started to speak up. I live in Spain as well as UK, so it's nice to hear of another music lover in the country: I'm near Valencia and you?

Hi MWC, sorry for taking a long time to respond, I've been on vacation.
I'm glad to meet you. I live in Madrid and I really love music. Also the sound and I like to improve as I can the audio equipment. The important thing is to enjoy the music.

A greeting.

Well the excellent fast train between our 2 cities makes short shrift of the big distance we are apart. Just as well we are closer regarding the love of music

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Fernando Member Area 2
Shadrach Member Area 2
gizmo Member Area 5