• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Hedd Type 5 monitors

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
OP
Purité Audio

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
Hedd’s Type 5 have arrived and they are incredible for such a physically diminutive speaker.

Keith

digicidal

Major Contributor
I wonder how much the Dante expansion module is for these? I love that modular aspect. Of course, they have the drawback that most pro-audio monitors have... ugly cabinets and bright LEDs on the front... but still not bad at all. They definitely look a bit more robust in every aspect than the Adam T5V's... though that would be expected considering they're a little over twice as much. I will have to say I prefer the Adam's LED location (back)... but prefer the front-ported design of these. Hmmmm... decisions, decisions.... :D

OP
Purité Audio

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
Not that bright actually and green.
Keith

Hugo9000

Addicted to Fun and Learning
@Purité Audio
You wouldn't happen to know the status of the HEDDphones, would you? They were supposed to be out Q4 this year, which is almost at an end now haha.

Apparently, they were shown at CanJam Shanghai last month, but I haven't seen any release date or final pricing. I hope you don't mind my on-brand but off-topic question haha!

HEDDphone at Shanghai-CanJam.jpg

OP
Purité Audio

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
Q4 was the last I heard too, but that particular deadline is about to be missed,I will ask.
Keith

Valeo

[ПОЛЬЗОВАТЕЛЬ=13]@Purité Audio[/ПОЛЬЗОВАТЕЛЬ]
Вы случайно не знаете, в каком состоянии Хеддфоны, не так ли? Они должны были выйти в четвертом квартале этого года, который уже почти подходит к концу, ха-ха.

Судя по всему, они были показаны на выставке CanJam Shanghai в прошлом месяце, но я не видел ни даты релиза, ни окончательной цены. Надеюсь, вы не возражаете против моего фирменного, но не по теме вопроса, ха-ха!

View attachment 43147

Music1969

Major Contributor
Umm this is exceptional (compared with Genelec 8030)

Korean website via Google Translate

Top Bottom