• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

heatwave over uk and europe - oh some movies with coolness oh that feels so much better

Andysu

Major Contributor
6n9y4z.jpg

temperatures peaking 30c to 40c on top of body temperature 37c it feels uncomfortable and slows one self down . never known anything like . death valley can be anywhere around 48c 50c+ , stuff that .

Screenshot 2022-07-19 22.18.11.png

when been in the hot baking desert . gonna need a chilled beer

thou shouldn't really drink alcohol in hot weather as it dehydrates the body . chilled water , or distill water . a diet coke pepsi with slice of lemon takes the edge off and makes mouth feel wet . need a drink that leaves wet mouth feeling not a dry feeling . i tried fruit squash and left dry taste m yet chilled but with dry taste . a warm drink could be nice not sure since i don't drink tea or coffee . but a warm meal leaves mouth watering taste feeling .

a bag of salt and vinegar crisps leaves a nice mouth-watering feeling taste . note: don't overdo the eating a few of them with some water , otherwise they can dry the mouth up . i thought i get bag since the heatwave was drying myself up as may other people as well ?

coolness of the drink they are looking at ? not the guy ? lol

Last edited:
OP
Andysu

Andysu

Major Contributor
two large glasses of lemonade

OP
Andysu

Andysu

Major Contributor
well at least getting wet in the hot weather lol

OP
Andysu

Andysu

Major Contributor
lapd , gee , what where the frigging this "heat" come from ?

OP
Andysu

Andysu

Major Contributor
I wish my amps were class D, damn it!
less heat build up i know . had A B class one of three alesis ra300 that blew up few heatwave years ago . it was at time only getting input signal from fader around -30dB ? yet the heatwave was putting more demand on the amplifier tolerance heat levels . smelled like burnt resistors and capacitors heatsink oh a mess all parts caked up .

Zoomer

How's your cat coping?

OP
Andysu

Andysu

Major Contributor
How's your cat coping?
add extra water to the food keeps them replenished with extra intake . extra water added to , treats , wet food .

DonR

Major Contributor
Our cat went through the same thing last year here, 40C for 2 days. She went into the forest next to our house around 10AM and came back at 10PM. They know what to do.

OP
Andysu

Andysu

Major Contributor
weather owns us each year . prices , prices for energy for warm heating . prices , prices for summer time to stay cool . yet weather is free cost thing has been for billions of years , yet weather ends up owning us every year . got solar power it most of it . let solar power run diy cooling system for summertime . figure it out it's all measurable to do it cheaply .

hot weather sun warms earths crust warm air rises . the wintertime the rains flash floods water rises just same as summertime with warm air that we can't see ? yet swimming in sticky hot air . or swimming in flooding waters that we can see . to the freeze air that flows down onto us that we can't see . unless it happens to be snowing where we then are deep up into it . weather always ends up owning us . there are those that pay for snow ? yeah idiots pay for a holiday to ski on what is FREE to often what they bitch about when they see snow outside there house that is 6 feet deep and can't drive to the nearest shop for coke cola and loaf of bread . now think about that now for a moment ?

Zoomer

Our cat went through the same thing last year here, 40C for 2 days. She went into the forest next to our house around 10AM and came back at 10PM. They know what to do.
Never too hot to kill a few birds I suppose.

Top Bottom