• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Headphone EQ on RPI

bluefuzz

Major Contributor
For those of you using a Raspberry Pi as a player/streamer how are you all doing headphone EQ?

I am currently using an Rpi4 with Moode > MiniDSP 2x4HD > Topping L30. This works fine of course and with my measurements from MiniDSP EARS rig it also sounds more than fine. However, I would prefer to do the EQ in software on the Pi so as to be able to get rid of the 2x4HD and use my Topping E30 instead (not least because it looks better on my desk). But Moode's PEQ filter is rather rudimentary having only four bands.

I'm not averse to using something else than Moode as long as it can stream local content and do Spotify connect reliably.

Any suggestions?

Thalis

Hi

There is a parametric EQ in moOde. Click on M then Configure and you will see the button for it :). However I don't use it so no idea how good it is.

Top Bottom