• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Headphone Amp for a Focal Elear

Jimbob54

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
Seems to be a good advice, but I'll need to use the DAC part of the Zen DAC as my audio controller so I'm affraid not to get the pure sound of the L30 as long as my signal is passing through the Zen :/
I really wouldnt worry about it

3125b

Major Contributor
is it worth to get a tube amp for a budget of like 350-400€ ?
No, and especially not with 80 Ohm headphones.
from a source that will accept no questions returns.
They all do, in Europe there is a mandatory 14 day right to return without questions asked when buying online. The retailers might also offer longer intervals (30 days is common).Don't you live in the UK? Should be the same there.

OP
O

Osiryos

Ok I think i'm fine with the E30/L30 combo then,
I love design of Schiit products but don't think I can get an equivalent combo for the same price range (+ 60€ for the shipping from USA :facepalm:)

Jimbob54

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
No, and especially not with 80 Ohm headphones.

They all do, in Europe there is a mandatory 14 day right to return without questions asked when buying online. The retailers might also offer longer intervals (30 days is common).Don't you live in the UK? Should be the same there.

Yes, true . Some are easier to return to than others in these trying times though.

Soniclife

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
OP
O

Osiryos

Huge thanks to all of you guys :)
I have now a good idea of what I'm willing to buy, really appreciate the time you took to answer my questions and clear up my doubts.

Top Bottom