• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Has anyone heard Goldenear Triton Five's?

BingaMoon

They have really great reviews but I've never really seen them talked about. Has anyone heard them and compared them to other speakers brands like Revel?

ad_fletch

Forum Donor
Friend has a pair. Great bass for their size, but my other listening impressions are too coloured by room, music etc to be much use I'd say. Sorry.

MarkS

Major Contributor
I own their baby brother, Triton Seven's. I bought them unauditioned during the height of the pandemic, and before discovering ASR, when one of my old bipolar Deftechs seemed to go wonky. The Sevens sound good to me (after I got used to the absence of the bipolar reflections of the Deftechs) but that doesn't mean much. Measurements (Fives are here: https://www.soundstagenetwork.com/i...&catid=77:loudspeaker-measurements&Itemid=153 ) look a little rough. Today, I would put them on an audition list, but would want to compare against other ASR faves.

Top Bottom