• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Happy New Year everyone!

Frank Dernie

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
I am a morning person and discovered long ago I did not need to actually be awake for the New Year to dawn :), so I went to bed at my normal time in these "stay at home" Tier 4 conditions we are in here in Oxfordshire.
Anyway, it was 2021 when I woke, so Happy New Year to all ASR members, young and old, new and long serving.
Here's to a happier healthier year.

Chrispy

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
Well it just ticked by a little while ago here....altho when the fireworks went off at first I wasn't even thinking about it.....happy new years!

Reactions: PSO

M00ndancer

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
Happy new year, we passed midnight 9 hours and 33 minutes ago!

FrantzM

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Happy New Year to all of you ASR'ians ... and to lurkers as well!

That 2020 year was not good for most.
The World has changed in ways we will only understand later... Hope it was for the best, let's hope we have learned.

Peace

stunta

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Happy new year to all!

Thank you to ASR and its wonderful members for being a bright spot in a dark year.

sergeauckland

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I am a morning person and discovered long ago I did not need to actually be awake for the New Year to dawn :), so I went to bed at my normal time in these "stay at home" Tier 4 conditions we are in here in Oxfordshire.
Anyway, it was 2021 when I woke, so Happy New Year to all ASR members, young and old, new and long serving.
Here's to a happier healthier year.

Not being a morning person, I've only just seen this, so thanks, and best wishes to all. May we all still be here in 2022!

S.

pavuol

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Yes, prosperity to all but I'm puzzled, can we go beyond DSD?

austin-powers-funny-new-year-meme.jpg

Top Bottom