• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Happiness is ...

OP
NorthSky

NorthSky

Major Contributor
Canada West Coast/Vancouver Island/Victoria area

OP
NorthSky

NorthSky

Major Contributor
These are all just jiggling flesh vids....

It's dance, happy dance, happy music dance.
If you have a happiness issue in your life just dance, you don't have to open your eyes, just let your feet hit the dance floor, be happy. If you prefer dancing with men it's your prerogative. Or Opera ... :)

watchnerd

Grand Contributor
Do you have an issue with happy music dancing?

I have an issue with the massive increase in pop stars who look good on camera and dance well, but have little skill as musicians, singers, or songwriters.

The rise of Miley Cyrus and Taylor Swift has not been good for the quality of music, just formulaic ass shaking to feed the money machine.

OP
NorthSky

NorthSky

Major Contributor
I have an issue with the massive increase in pop stars who look good on camera and dance well, but have little skill as musicians, singers, or songwriters.

The rise of Miley Cyrus and Taylor Swift has not been good for the quality of music, just formulaic ass shaking to feed the money machine.

I didn't post anything from Miley Cyrus and Taylor Swift, and even if I did so what; kids are kids and kid's happiness comes in all music and dance flavors.
We don't have to be happy, we don't have to dance, we are free to like whatever music that makes us happy. That, is part of happiness...there are 7.65 billion people living on this planet. No one tell no one how to be happy but you.

DblijKTX4AAufRI.jpg

Stein

Letting go of expectations and living in the moment; expressing yourself fully

Top Bottom