• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Gustard X16 Owners feedback...

ADF

Thanks for the information. I was looking at a used M21 but it is quite pricy. I'll check out the M3 with the MDx board. I don't think I would take advantage of all the features of the M21.

kopczas

Hi.
Have any of you noticed that x16`s enclosure changed it`s color?
My unit was black...
@gustard what happened with black paint? :eek:

Attachments

• PXL_20220906_133630362.jpg
    PXL_20220906_133630362.jpg
    298.8 KB · Views: 115

kopczas

There would be no mystery if she did so.
It did not have any direct sunlight exposure in past 1,5 years. Back panel is still black (ish), but not as black as Topping. So black is fading from enclosure.

k525

There would be no mystery if she did so.
It did not have any direct sunlight exposure in past 1,5 years. Back panel is still black (ish), but not as black as Topping. So black is fading from enclosure.
I will check the one of mine this evening..

EbanksMS

I searched Roon communities for white noise, DSD, DAC and there were a few postings but all before 2018. Perhaps the Roon delay option on the DAC device setup was instituted for this???

I had it at the default (zero) and since have changed it to 1000. No issues with noise since.
I've been plagued with the DSD issue on my X16 and had the programmer in my cart but kept reading this thread. Good thing I did, because your fix worked wonders for me. I am profoundly grateful sir!

Dennis_FL

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
Ok, thanks. I wonder if discoloration of my unit is unique fault.
You didn't by any chance leave that blue plastic film on ?

Top Bottom