• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Gustard x16, bluetooth problems.

Gurra1980

Hi, just got a Gustard x16, but I have problems with Bluetooth, with my one plus it seems to work perfect, but it just does not make any sound when my girlfriend uses here iPhone 12 or iPad, It's connected and and the Gustard is connected on the iPad and phone. But the music plays thru the phone and pad. Has anyone experienced the same problem? Did I get faulty unit or is this a known issue with the x16?

Last edited:

daftcombo

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Have you tried using the iPhone & iPad with another BT receiver?

OP
G

Gurra1980

Think I found the problem, it seems like I always have to disconnect my phone from the device, even if I stopped the music and went to work, it seems like the DAC can't connect to another device again if I have not disconnected manually before.

MiLi

Hi, just got a Gustard x16, but I have problems with Bluetooth, with my one plus it seems to work perfect, but it just does not make any sound when my girlfriend uses here iPhone 12 or iPad, It's connected and and the Gustard is connected on the iPad and phone. But the music plays thru the phone and pad. Has anyone experienced the same problem? Did I get faulty unit or is this a known issue with the x16?
This is not a problem, it is a feature. Standard feature of the BT chips today is that they pair with limited no. of BT equipments, usually two. If you need do connect third one than one of the connected shall be disconnected first.

OP
G

Gurra1980

This is not a problem, it is a feature. Standard feature of the BT chips today is that they pair with limited no. of BT equipments, usually two. If you need do connect third one than one of the connected shall be disconnected first.
Bad feature I must say but it's actually so that I must disconnect, even of I'm far away at work and not connected, the Gustard still can not connect to another device if I forgot to disconnect berfor going to work. And it can only be connected to one device, not two or three. It's very annoying I'm used to Bluetooth speakers that can be connected to a multitude of devices at the same time. Well let's put it like this, I'm not the one annoyed by this.. My girlfriend is, who can never use it with her phone cause I forgot to disconnect. :p

Top Bottom