• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Gustard X16 Balanced MQA DAC Review

fabriciom

Hello,

Where are you guys purchasing the unit from?

I want to replace and old rme adi-8 (original, not sure what chipset it has).

m8o

Forum Donor
@SHENZHENAUDIO , @gustard
Hello, hope all is well with everyone. Also hoping there is some better visibility now regarding the delivery delay of the X16. Can one of you please provide us with an update as to when we can expect them to start shipping again? Thank you. (I purchased one the day this review was released and am eagerly waiting)

Morla

Forum Donor
If mqa really asked you no to repost this. Please don't. Especially because it does not contain any info on the topic we are really interested in: a shipping date ;)

dmac6419

Major Contributor
If mqa really asked you no to repost this. Please don't. Especially because it does not contain any info on the topic we are really interested in: a shipping date ;)
they didn't ask me it my email ,i ask for it not to be reposted,good things come to those who wait,besides you can always cancel.Oh almost forgot the new Corvette just came out,have to wait for that too.The x16 is in the certification process

Last edited:

gustard

Audio Company
The latest reply from MQA "X16- The device is waiting for our listening test. This will now not take place until the new year, as our listening team have all started their Christmas break already. This will be one of the first devices to be tested in the new year, and I will keep you updated on this."

I'm very sorry to inform you that the shipment can only be made after Christmas. Sorry for keeping everyone waiting!

Fjfjsh

The latest reply from MQA "X16- The device is waiting for our listening test. This will now not take place until the new year, as our listening team have all started their Christmas break already. This will be one of the first devices to be tested in the new year, and I will keep you updated on this."

I'm very sorry to inform you that the shipment can only be made after Christmas. Sorry for keeping everyone waiting!

Is that the final step in the certification process?

Top Bottom